Saturday, March 18, 2006

Friday Random Ten

It's Friday. (Clap and it will be so.) You know what that means. The rules: Take out your iPod or other musical device. Put it in "random" mode. Hit "play." Write down the first ten tracks that come up -- and no fair putting in ones you think will make you look cool, or omitting ones that make you look like a total dork.

1. Quiet Town -- Josh Rouse
2. Keep Her Away From Me -- Luke Doucet
3. Phantom Limb (Slight Return) -- Shaun Verreault
4. See You On the Moon! -- Great Lake Swimmers
5. Skip the Foreplay -- Oh No! Oh My!
6. Dudley -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. Summertwin -- Blitzen Trapper
8. Love Like Semtex -- Infadels
9. Yeah Yeah Yeah Song -- The Flaming Lips
10. Barely Listening -- Pilate

And, as of Saturday March 18, these are the songs I've listened to the most since I got my iPod. I'm a dork. What can I say?