Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Not-So Random 10

Yes, it's Friday, and this is usually the time when I *try* to post ten random songs that come up on iTunes. This week, however, I'm shaking things up a bit. Tomorrow night my friends and I are going to Pittsburgh to do a little bit of dancing, a little bit of dining, and a whole lotta drinking. We don't all get together as one giant group that often, and we barely ever get to go dancing anywhere, so tomorrow is pretty special.

So my list this week will be the first ten awesome dance songs that pop in my head. In no particular order:

1. I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor. (Duh)
2. Believe, Cher.
3. Express Yourself, Madonna.
4. Vogue, Madonna.
5. Dancing Queen, ABBA. (No comments, please.)
6. Heya, Outkast.
7. Intergalactic, Beastie Boys. (Don't ask.)
8. Rock Your Body, Justin Timberlake. (One word: Nekkid.)
9. Martyr, Rusted Root
10. Weapon of Choice, Fatboy Slim